Monday, March 19, 2012

On your Mark(ers)...Get set...GO!

You may have seen these cute little creations floating around on the Internet.  I saw them for the first time several weeks ago on The Ooey Gooey Lady's Facebook page and my first thought was, why didn't I think of that?    


All you need is masking tape, markers, over sized paper, and cars.  


I secured the cars with less tape than I thought I would need, set it out, and let Aidan do the rest.  At first he just got a feel for them and grinned as he watched the colorful lines and shapes he made with each turn of his wrist.


Then it became a race, and before I knew it they were all lined up and ready to go!


I really need to get some bigger paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, stop by any time!
-Heather