I use the recipe above. Leftover pre-made refrigerated or frozen crust works just as well of course!
- A variety of kitchen utensils to cut out shapes or make imprints
- Scissors for cutting practice
- Old pie tins and empty seasoning containers
Still want to use the leftovers?
- Cut out decorative shapes and let your child top the pies with them
- Try making mini pie pops from the Salt Tree with the leftovers for an extra treat!
As you make your holiday pies, set the extra dough aside for the kids. Leftovers can be just as good!